Why should you attend?
- A seminar/workshop is apt for working professionals
- Know your strengths to become an effective educator
- Get equipped with the skills to teach today’s global classrooms
- Learn the latest methods to inculcate your learning into your students
- Individual attention paid to one and all
- Get introduced to international teaching standards
- Get a detailed idea of the skills necessary to teach today’s global classrooms
- Teach in primary, elementary, secondary classrooms
- Know the ways to manage a class full of diverse learners
- Get the knowledge of different job roles and opportunities
Who will conduct the workshop?
The workshop will be conducted by our skilled and certified trainers who are accomplished trainers abroad.
Who is this workshop for?
The workshop has been tailor made for those with a passion for teaching young learners during their developing years. The workshop/seminar aims to cater to:
- Graduates who are fresh out of universities
- Youngsters looking for a job in the field of education / teaching sector
- Anyone in a mid-career crisis and looking for a career change
- Experienced teachers or retired professionals looking for a greater exposure
- Travellers with a passion for teaching
- 14th May - 16th May ( Thu , Fri & Sat)
- 25th Sep - 26th Sep ( Fri & Sat)
Innovative 21st Century Teaching Strategies
ACT’s 3 days’ workshop has been designed with an aim to acquaint aspiring/working teachers with the contemporary 21st century teaching methods and related techniques. The workshop will aid in creating expert and specialized knowledge and latest information for teachers that will offer them a complete guideline that they require to remain updated with the latest developments in the field of teaching and learning. The workshop comprises of topics that touch upon teaching methodologies and techniques. It also puts an emphasis on areas like evaluation & assessment, TPACK, Inquiry Model etc. As far as making time for attending this workshop is concerned, jcu6it will easily fit into your busy schedule.
|Location||21st Century workshop dates, 2020|
|Bangalore||20th February to 22nd February
4th June to 6th June
10th September to 12th September