Asian College of Teachers' TEFL course in Chennai presents the aspiring trainees with the scope to start their TEFL career with the attractive culture, its warmth and vibrancy of the city. It is one of the most prosperous cities in southern India, yet not crowded like Bangalore or Hyderabad. In contemporary times, an increasing number of young professionals are preferring Chennai over any other place, which is slowly acquiring a vibrant cosmopolitan air. A TEFL course in this cultural city is going to be beneficial for the upgradation of teaching skills and techniques. The lengthy TEFL course in Chennai will also give you the chance to explore the city and its nearby places while you hone your skills with maximum credibility. On completing the course, the trainees will receive a globally recognized TEFL certificate that will help them to find EFL teaching jobs across the world.
Eligibility and Course Fee
- Aspiring teachers from any background can enroll in the course
- All are welcome irrespective of age, sex, race, or nationality
- The course is reasonably priced at Rs 45000 INR | 1050 USD | 35780 THB | 840 GBP
- The accommodation fee is reasonable and trainees need to pay it separately
- Easy payment method
|4th December - 22nd December 2023||9:30 am - 5:30 pm||3 weeks|
Asian College of Teachers offers trainees a comfortable accommodation during their TEFL course in Chennai at a reasonable price. Trainees can opt for both a/c and non-a/c PG accommodation available for males as well as females. These PG accommodations can be a great alternative rather than staying in hotels. Apart from PG accommodation, there are various types of accommodation in and around ACT training centers to suit every student's needs and budget. A range of hotel rooms is available depending on a number of factors like location, price, room types, etc. ACT will provide all sorts of assistance with cost-effective accommodation options and guide you as per your budget. All you need to do is let us know about your requirements well in advance.
Teaching and Learning Modes
- The course is available in in-class mode
- The duration of the course is 3 weeks
- Intensive 120 hours in-class course
- Peer Teaching practice is done in the class
- Beneficial teaching practice session held in local schools
Chennai, fairly known as an exotic state, is famous for its cutworks in the temples, coconut fringes, and silk sarees. Today, the city has become a fast-growing city in India. With many major industries in the field like Hardware manufacture, automobile, technology, health, and education, Chennai is ranked as a second major exporter of IT and is also well-known as the Automobile Capital of India. Besides these major industries, Chennai also includes a number of stadiums in order to promote it. Chennai is also known for its art and literature and is famous for its Film Industry 'Kollywood'. A visit to this capital city will definitely enhance your knowledge about the rich historical legacy of the country.
The in-class TEFL course provides a globally recognized certificate, on successful completion of the course, which aids in finding TEFL jobs across the world. A TEFL course from Chennai will land you with different job opportunities. With the completion of this course, one can teach in public, private, and international schools. One can even get the opportunity to teach in commercial language institutes. Due to the gradual rise in the demand for Business English trainers in corporate sectors, there is an abundance of business English teaching jobs in Chennai. An EFL/ESL teaching job will help you fulfill your dreams with a well-paid salary and a wide range of teaching opportunities globally.
Certification & Accreditation
- ACT TEFL courses are accredited by the world's largest TESOL accreditation body TESOL Canada & TESOL USA.
- All TEFL courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- TEFL Courses from ACT are also accredited by CPD Certification Service UK
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC Education UK, an awarding organization and a global provider of British education